Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - I_Sell_Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name I_Sell_Hugs

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: I_Sell_Hugs

Length of Ban: Perm.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Ban?

Staff who banned you : I do not know

Staff who dealt with you : I do not know

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : "3d pvp hacks"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Judging by the reason on the ban, '3d pvp hacks' I can assume its hacks? I believe the admins did think I was hacking, whether or not there was solid proof.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I do not remember this, but if I was hacking, or using any sort of mod... I am sorry and I have deleted those in the past due to punishments I have completely hated. I do not wish to continue with the reputation of cheating or using minimal mods. Even though I do not remember ever hacking on this server or using anything unfair, I am sorry and respect the fact that I was banned for it.

Why should we unban you? I do not remember what I did, when I did it, or where. I understand it though, hacking and any sort of mods/unfair advantages should not be allowed. I am sorry for using anything like that. I love this server and wish to return.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have and will continue to keep my hacks off of my computer and any kind of mods. I have learned the hard way that it only ends in a bad reputation and hatred. I do not wish to have that here and I want to be able to play fair again and support the server.

How can we trust you again? I can screenshare you if needed. I want to earn the trust that is needed to show that I do NOT hack and do not plan to ever.

I will not risk being removed from the server again, I love the server and cannot find an amazing server like it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for anything I did, and I hope that there is some possible way for you to excuse me of this punishment.

I would like to add, I looked over the ban list on the name - Gucci_Kawai. That was my old name (I was uh... paid to name it that) and I did have a ban, but I was unbanned by dakotaa, the owner. It is listing no active bans, why am I banned?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Your IP is currently online on the account "DxnkMemez" and you have no accounts banned. What exactly is going on here?

This is my I_Sell_Hugs (Gucci_Kawai)'s account ban?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 4.36.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 4.36.57 PM.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 72

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You wanted to play on your other account. This would have been resolved much faster if you had actually explained your problem clearly, rather than leaving it to us to find out what was going on. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.