play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Illuminati_Haxz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Member Name Illuminati_Haxz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Illuminati_Haxz

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp-Ban

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Advertising MCDrugs on other servers

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The reason why I think that I am banned is because I went onto another server and advertised MCDrugs.

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation for this reason is because I was angry. I was angry from the server not working and I was also angry from the DDoS and constant spammers making my PC lag. I did not mean to act in this behavior.

Why should we unban you? The reason why I should be unbanned from MCDrugs is because I did not mean to this. I was pissed off because the server wasn't working. To make matters worse, when the DDoS started to happen, my PC was freaking out because of the spammers. This caused me to act in a behavior that I did not mean to and it was wrong of me to make our server look bad in my context.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't go onto anymore servers and repeat my previous behaviors.

How can we trust you again? I have not had any other bans in almost two years.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I did not get any warning previously for this ban so I feel that I should get unbanned and get a warning instead. Also, the only thing in the rules about server advertising is about advertising other servers in MCD, and not the other way around.

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Staff do not condone behavour like this as it puts us and the server in a negative light. Quite frankly you're lucky you got off with 1 week. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.