Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal iLoveWeedX3

iTzMikeX3

In Game Name : iLoveWeedX3
Length of Ban : 2 days 13 hours 26 minutes.
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Temp banned
Staff who banned you : Markeeys
Staff who dealt with you :None.
Staff who have warned you previously :None.
Reason for ban on record :Forcefield
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :I was AFK.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : None.
Why should we unban you : I was eating on my work, had minecraft connected to the server and afk at spawn. Whilst I came back from lunch I saw that i was banned for forcefield? Little bit weird when i don't use a hacked cient. I think this must be a mistake.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Never afk at spawn.
How can we trust you again? : Cause i didn't do anything wrong.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I would like for you to review this correctly. I was AFK at spawn whilst all of this happened.

The new appeal is much longer, to allow people to fully explain their situation and to allow us to fully analyse the issue and understand what is going to happen to prevent a similar situation reoccurring.

If you fail to use this form, you will be denied instantly.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Greetings!
You mentioned you were AFK.
When you went afk in spawn you were hitting the air when I went near you and when I went a few blocks away your player stopped; I double-checked for confirmation.

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Our staff are very well trained, you admit you were afk and he wouldn't have banned you if it wasn't obvious that you had gone afk in spawn with kill aura. Delete your client before returning to the server

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online