Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infraction

Member Name Infraction

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Infraction

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : ace42986

Reason for ban on record : wasting staffs time

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe I was banned because ace42986 cannot be bothered to reply to players who have reported me for "exploiting".

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Well I mean to be honest with you I think ace42986 should just suck it up really. He is a member of staff but doesn't seem very mature as he cannot deal with such simple things, and instead resorts to banning someone for a week.

Why should we unban you? I guess I should be unbanned because I broke no rules at all and this was a clear abuse of power by someone who is clearly hungry for such a thing. My other ban appeal details how I scammed people by convincing them that they were using an exploit to duplicate money, when actually they were just paying a friend of mine. I was of course unbanned when the diligent staff member realised that what I had done may have been a scam, but was of course not an exploit.

In addition, I believe ace42986 banned me before anyone even complained to him about my scamming, he just read my messages and saw that I was engaged in such an act. I do not think anyone complained to him of my scam directly, not that it should matter anyway.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not change anything to be quite honest with you.

How can we trust you again? I don't think any trust has been broken here

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Hello please unban me thank you!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i told u to stop before, u are telling people u found a exploit to get free money. i dealt with 11 tickets because of it within 2 hours, you are wasting are time by dong this bullshit. i will not accept or deny this i will leave it for another staff member to deal with

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal Denied.

We allow scamming to keep the server interesting. But do not do scams that make players believe that you have found an exploit or will make players create unnecessary tickets, this is common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online