Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac

Member Name isaac

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Shesaidshewas17

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Hacked client

Staff who banned you : Novaseepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Farming hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : too many clicks

What is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? Because I deleted the hacked client and no one ever gave me a chance to talk to anyone I used them to farmfaster but I won’t do it any more I don’t want to get banned from my only server that I play on and I’m a returning player of several years

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won’t download clients again I’ll play on vanilla

How can we trust you again? I’ll get on discord and show you me clearing my bin of the client or I’ll send a recording of it and I’ll also search for clients in my search bar and show my game files

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I’m a returning player and I didn’t get a chance to talk to anyone

isaac

I’m basically saying I’m deleting my client and won’t use it again and I’ll prove it to you by showing you all my files and stuff

isaac

But you guys have recentely banned a hacker for the final offense of hacking how is that fair?

isaac

Man I just don’t want to get banned perm it’s my favorite server and i even said I’d give proof that I wouldn’t use it again

isaac

And I was using it to speed up the process of planting and harvesting not the speed the plants grew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.