Username:

In-Game Name: ItsNotTheFbi

Reason for ban Acussed of Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was brewing all day for patriotic then madea sugar farm to brew further asked Willi to verify it then was banned

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I am highly confused why its being said im xraying when the only thing i do is farm my brewing supplies and do cop duty

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? N?A

How can you ensure we can trust you again? N/A

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Can i not just do my brewing without getting banned constantly

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Can you please provide proof as to how you have mined into numerous underground bases?

ItsNotTheFbi

Can you please provide proof as to how you have mined into numerous underground bases?
simple entitiy count via F3 Cactus farms aswell as if i could show you my audio setup and my max volume on everything i can hear every little noise while moving water flow aswell as when people have cobblestone walls thats definitely out of the ordinary. when im on top of the area when i see a nametape i crouch and mine to the area set a home then wait for them to be offline later to raid which i did with BallisticSlavka and Yessquids base aswell as im assuming this is them very simple method actually if you check it out and see the number of homes ive set and deleted extremely simple factions method used by several high profile factions its not that difficult can you provide xray proof or the hacked client you said ive used in the ban report when im running technic launcer with a simple 1.18.2 optifine pack Id like to see the picture of me running these xray cheats personally

ItsNotTheFbi

simple entitiy count via F3 Cactus farms aswell as if i could show you my audio setup and my max volume on everything i can hear every little noise while moving water flow aswell as when people have cobblestone walls thats definitely out of the ordinary. when im on top of the area when i see a nametape i crouch and mine to the area set a home then wait for them to be offline later to raid which i did with BallisticSlavka and Yessquids base aswell as im assuming this is them very simple method actually if you check it out and see the number of homes ive set and deleted extremely simple factions method used by several high profile factions its not that difficult can you provide xray proof or the hacked client you said ive used in the ban report when im running technic launcer with a simple 1.18.2 optifine pack Id like to see the picture of me running these xray cheats personally
ive been playing here since 2020 Kid my methods have not changed simne i began this server they work and thats all that matters people can get upset about them but its not my fault their auto cactus farms cause high entity count

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
After you mentioned that it was entity raids, I went back through your logs of blocks broken in the last 10 days in farmm to see if I had made a mistake. I went through all the bases that you raided and none were entity raids. Appeal denied, come back without your client.

ItsNotTheFbi

After you mentioned that it was entity raids, I went back through your logs of blocks broken in the last 10 days in farmm to see if I had made a mistake. I went through all the bases that you raided and none were entity raids. Appeal denied, come back without your client.
several were entity raids with several cactus farms which of all i destroyed to take all components but i accept your judgement even with lack of actual proof and assumption of a client even with my several other valid points show the lack of knowledge of raid techniques used server wide

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.