Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - ItzAzdro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzAzdro

Member Name ItzAzdro

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ItzAzdro

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : damian_2010

Staff who dealt with you : damian_2010

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Anti knockback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i have no idea how i was banned

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i dont have an explanation but i would like to see evidence of my ban

Why should we unban you? lack of evidence?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ...

How can we trust you again? ...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? ...

ItzAzdro

ok now for my response

Member Name
@ItzAzdro

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ItzAzdro

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : damian_2010

Staff who dealt with you : damian_2010

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Anti knockback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : evidence was given of me not moving in restart lobby

Why what is your explanation of this reason? ok so when you use minechat you dont move... i was using minechat to go afk on my farm without keeping my pc on... even try it for yourself.. you cant move or even fall when using minechat

Why should we unban you? because minechat is not illegal

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont... i will keep using minechat for afk and hope this subject does not come up again

How can we trust you again? ...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? ...

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there!

Thanks for the appeal. I tried contacting you in game before I executed the ban, but when I saw you didn't respond ( and had been on ), I came to the conclusion that you were not going to answer me and that I could go ahead and ban you.

After I saw the video, I asked staff about their opinion and we agreed to it being Anti-Knockback. However, this story changes it. I was not aware of the fact that minechat completely ignores player collision. I just didn't know you were on your phone, which is why I banned you.

My apologies for the ban and the somewhat late response - You are now unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online