Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ItzRandomName

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name ItzRandomName

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ItzRandomName

Length of Ban: 23 hours and 59 min

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Pay spam

Staff who banned you : NoodleCunt

Staff who dealt with you : Dont know what that means

Staff who have warned you previously : i havent been warned for this occasion

Reason for ban on record : i was sending 0.001 to a friend because he "needed" money i sent 5 waited like 3 seconds and sent one more

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was intentionally pay spamming to piss them off

Why what is your explanation of this reason? my friend needed money fuck him

Why should we unban you? because i have nothing to do with my day

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not give my friend money and tell him to stop being a lil bitch

How can we trust you again? i mean its only 24 hours so your going to again anyways

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was never warned for this or muted or temp banned for less time and it was straight out 24 hours... atleast i dont think ive been warned for it prior to now atleast i dont think so

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Member Name ItzRandomName

B
Staff who have warned you previously :
i havent been warned for this occasion

Reason for ban on record : i was sending 0.001 to a friend because he "needed" money i sent 5 waited like 3 seconds and sent one more

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was intentionally pay spamming to piss them off

How can we trust you again? i mean its only 24 hours so your going to again anyways

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was never warned for this or muted or temp banned for less time and it was straight out 24 hours... atleast i dont think ive been warned for it prior to now atleast i dont think so

Just wanted to post this for the other staff who look over your ban
qPrpljO.png

lb079g

if you would have read it later on i said that i wasnt 100% if it had happened also that was two weeks ago... i dont even remember what i did yesterday i wasnt banned for 1 hour either prior i was flat out banned for 24 hours.

So twerkFest on the server has been warned once for pay spam and banned for 5 min... can i ask why i was banned for 24 hours instead of 5 min?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

I know you are in the same discord and are doing it intentionally as you stated above. You have both been warned.
I will no longer be tolerating this behaviour.

i didnt do it to piss you off though i did it because he was begging for money my attention isnt what you think it is hence why i only did it 5 times and i didnt spam it until someone took action... and your not acknowledging the fact that he was only banned for 5 min?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
This is your ban appeal not twerkfests don't try and excuse your behavior by showing examples of him, he is not you.

As noodles already stated this appeal is denied see you tomorrow evening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.