Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jack

Jack

MVP+
Member Name Jack

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jackstew1115

Length of Ban: 30 Minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Combat Log

Staff who banned you : beebot99

Staff who dealt with you : beebot99

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Combat Log

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : MooCrew must have told him I combat logged which I did not

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did not Combat Log, I recently bought a home in their farm and logged on. I was in their farm. I did /near and saw the two of them nearby. I did not want them to notice me, so I logged out.

Why should we unban you? I did not combat log

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will do /spawn or /home instead of logging out

How can we trust you again? I have never been banned/muted before

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I appreciate your time looking through this application. I know the ban is short, but I am hoping to get it off my record.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Logging out to avoid combat is PvP logging. Ban is more than likely over by now but yes in the future please do /spawn or /home to another home to leave the area. Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online