Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jacob Drake

Jacob Drake

Member Name Jacob Drake

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JakeDrake03

Length of Ban: Permanently Banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : No One

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : "Alternate Account of Chrisc991"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Ok my name is Jacob I think I got banned because my friend Chris congi also known as "Chrisc991" He got banned for 1 day I don't understand why but he said I was his Alternate Account and I am not I believe the Admin thought I was that's why they Banned me...

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My friend Chris said I am his Alternate and I played alogn and said I took his account but I did not.

Why should we unban you? I am helpful and I was looking forward to donating and being active voter and participant in the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not mess around I will not say something I don't mean .

How can we trust you again? I will not say that its my alternate account and I will be trustworthy to staff and others in the online game.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was never warned not to and I Got off the server not ever knowing that I would be banned I was never warned I just recently today decided to get on. Also my friend Chrisc991 said he had 100 Account and that one of the mods were his but that is not true.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
If both of you are able to join our teamspeak 3 server (ts3.mc-drugs.com) and speak to a staff member to prove that you are different people, then you can be unbanned. Otherwise, you will stay banned.

Thanks,
Edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.