Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - jakeorsomethingidk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name jakeorsomethingidk

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AestheticFloor

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "mine craft temp banned"

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : "X-ray/Accomplice"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly have no clue. I wasn't online. If I had to make a guess he thought "HeyItsLife" was x-raying and I was watching. I know she doesn't x-ray and I wasn't even paying attention to her. I was busy clearing a room and she was doing whatever she does.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I think I explained it in my previous answer, I don't know how else to put it. If that wasn't what you were asking for I'm sorry.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't breaking any rules as far as I was concerned. The only thing I had on my client was optifine. No x-ray or anything. If HeyItsLife did have x-ray I definitely didn't notice. We were in a call and I would've questioned her about it without a doubt.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't really know what I can do? I feel like I was caught in the middle of something.

How can we trust you again? I honestly don't know why I'm not trusted in the first place? I don't know of anything HeyItsLife did and I was just mining out a room for a farm.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If I'm still going to be banned for a week that's fine, but some closure would be nice? What was the evidence for my ban? I can't think of anything for the life of me.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
So I had received 3 tickets about bases being x-rayed. When I looked into the first case I found a tunnel that heyitslife had dug straight down to the base. After a little investigating I could not find enough proof that it was x-rayed. I then tped to heyitslife and found you running around with them in wild. After a bit I stopped watching due to dealing with other tickets. I then received 2 more tickets about x-rayed based when I looked into both of these cases I found a hole dug straight down into the bases both dug by heyitslife. In 2 of the 3 based I also found your name in the block logs. When I looked back to the first case I found that all 3 bases were broken into within a hours time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.