Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - jayjayjay20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjayjay20

Member Name jayjayjay20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jayjayjay20

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodleyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodleyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : NONE

Reason for ban on record : Tp glitch

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i must have purposefully tp glitched in hopes to harm them/ raid them.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I went to my base to store my items and when i tped back to my friend who was there i got tped inside of the base because it was in a ocean.

Why should we unban you? Well Looking back at the one above this it was on accident i got in and i didnt open a chest or fight them, because i wasnt ready to fight when i was tped in because i was going to make a cannon.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to make an area for the cannon first then have my friend tp me to the cannon.

How can we trust you again? Because ive never been muted or banned before on this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? That it was an accident and the Trial-Admin who banned me should have asked me how i got in there in the first place but he took no time, issued no warning, and just banned me with no prior warning.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied
The base had no visible entry points. If you accidentally tp glitched in you should have left immediately.

jayjayjay20

liek bro Salty tped imhog and Then imhog tped me in and i didnt even know they glitched in and then they enemied and i couldnt leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online