Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - jdeezy222

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeezy222

Member Name jdeezy222

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jdeezy222

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly Apendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Got no warning

Reason for ban on record : Alleged use of alt of another player who was banned

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cause we are at the same house

Why what is your explanation of this reason? because he is staying the night at my house

Why should we unban you? cause I fucking logged in and got banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not let my retarded friend play on my computer

How can we trust you again? cuz I didn't do anything to begin with

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? cmon man. shit aint funny chief. 2 BeoBle at the same house aint no fuckin alt.

reece

VIP+
Member Name jdeezy222

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jdeezy222

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly Apendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Got no warning

Reason for ban on record : Alleged use of alt of another player who was banned

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cause we are at the same house

Why what is your explanation of this reason? because he is staying the night at my house

Why should we unban you? cause I fucking logged in and got banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not let my retarded friend play on my computer

How can we trust you again? cuz I didn't do anything to begin with

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? cmon man. shit aint funny chief. 2 BeoBle at the same house aint no fuckin alt.

Two people at the same house are allowed, but it clearly states you need to verify that it's different people on either TS3 or discord man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online