Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jerano2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerano2002

Member Name Jerano2002

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jerano2002

Length of Ban: 2 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : I got a minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : i was exploiting in a base. i didn't know that is a rule im a new player sorry about that

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned for exploiting in a base

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was playing and saw a cool base i did not know how to raid a base and i found a glitch that's why I was glitching

Why should we unban you? I really want an unban because I like this server very much I have not kept to the rules and of course you get a penalty for that but I really can not wait two days. I would very much like to apologize to the staff team. I really hope you find this good enough

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have now read the rules very well. I did not know at first that it was a rule, but now I know all the rules. And i should never exploiting in a base anymore sorry!

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because :
you can tp to me in vanish if u want and
I would never want a ban again because I like the server a lot and if I get a ban I have to pay

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks for reading this!
I really hope that this is good enough for an unban and once again my apologies

Greetings
Jerano2002,

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.