Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jigadrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigadrin

Member Name Jigadrin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jigadrin

Length of Ban: Perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perma

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : xray proof in logs ?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I legit have no idea I stopped xraying after my 2nd offense I legit just want to enjoy the game Im an overwatch pro player trying to chill

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I legit have no idea why i was banned

Why should we unban you? because I dont xray

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? better staff omegalul

How can we trust you again? because I got banned for no reason fr

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? show me evidence like or anything or did u just ban me for fun im so confused

Killah121

MVP+
You xrayed into a players base and blew up your tunnel to the surface. I originally did the ban as i believed it was xray and the logs supported my theory. I asked ThaCandyMan for a second opinion and he confirmed that the base was raided through xray also.

Appeal denied.

Jigadrin

I did blow into a players base actually I do remember and it was because I was making our new faction farm which i was gonna clear out the entire area with a redstone machine so I wanted to see how much tnt it needed to know how far to go till bedrock thats when I blew directly into that coco farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.