Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - jk_306

jk_306

Member Name jk_306

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jk_306

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : beintruder

Staff who dealt with you : unknown

Staff who have warned you previously : never was warned

Reason for ban on record : PVP hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i went afk, came back and was banned so no idea the reason

Why what is your explanation of this reason? idk why i was banned since i wasent even actually at my computer when it happened

Why should we unban you? i have played many hours, and havent been playing for awhile. but the few days i have ive played alot.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? log off when i leave.

How can we trust you again? id gladly follow any guidelines or restictions i was asked to follow

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i wasent at my computer, i was /afk when it happened so i have no idea how it could have happened. ive never gone to the pvp arena either..

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied. You had kill aura on in spawn, and you just confirmed you weren't at your computer

Latest posts

Members online