Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JoeWasNotHereJS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeWasNotHereJS

Member Name JoeWasNotHereJS

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JoeWasNotHereJS

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : because i apparently 'lied' when he accused me of xraying his/her base, i presume as they are on trial admin they are on a power trip but i disconnected due to wifi breaking off and tried to re connect and am banned, i explained that i do not have xray and would be happy to prove it, i said it could possibly be chunk lag because i raid many bases mostly from /f but since its their base they seem pretty angry and i wish for a fair judgement as i am not using any modifications.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : hes angry i raided his base and wants to put the ban hammer down because he found tunnels to his base.. like a raid happens..

Why what is your explanation of this reason? it was probably chunk lag i dont remember his specific base raiding but he banned me before i could explain.

Why should we unban you? because i am innocent and enjoy the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well nothing as ive done nothing wrong?

How can we trust you again? because no trust is broken.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? be reasonable and fair please, i am a player who is wrongly accused without fair trail just straight up banned due to him being trail admin.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

Killah does not have bases as he is a trial-admin.
I looked at the xray it is clearly xray. Your hole was not near any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online