Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - JoeWasNotHereJS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeWasNotHereJS

Member Name JoeWasNotHereJS

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : noodle

Staff who dealt with you : noodle

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : ive been told i am using alt's but i am in the military and live with hundreds of men, so a few of us play and i tried explaining this and got banned instantly, this is a joke by far, so me and my friend are now banned and this is targetting.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because the staff dont listen or believe if its something they dont want to hear.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i live with a lot of military personal.

Why should we unban you? because this is bullshit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing as i did nothing wrong,

How can we trust you again? easily, i didnt use alts.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i live with hundreds of blokes, the same IP,WE LIVE AT WORK OFCOURSE ITS THE SAME IP LOOK UP THE IP ITS A MILITARY BT COMPANY LISTING!

JoeWasNotHereJS

well i play with my friends at work, please check the IP, ITS A MILITARY NETWORK check it please thanks before just not listening to users, youll use players for being fast thinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.