Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - john smith

john smith

Member Name john smith

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tamyo920

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : Markeeys

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Killaura [Extended - Lying to staff]

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He simply thought i had a killaura client because i was attacking the particles i saw.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I know that you can use invisibilty potions and thought it was somone trying to raid my base because out of nowhere tnt was being placed and exploded.

Why should we unban you? Because i love you and the server and i dont use any hacked clients.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Take screen shots when accused of a ban-able offense.

How can we trust you again? I can screenshot my minecraft menus and ingame screen for proof.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? MarKeeys Teleported to me without request while i was at my fac base and his fac is allied to mine and was invisible and blew up my base. I thought it was someone raiding so i tried to attack the particles and it said i couldnt hurt allies.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Greetings!

When you tp'd back to your home, you suddenly started hitting me, and as a case of being allied, you should be able to see messages that you couldn't hurt me and yet you continued attacking me. I went to step back and go near again from behind and you started attacking again to double check what I've seen.

This is my side of the story. Please wait for an Admin for the final decision for the ban. Thank you for your patience.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

Sorry for the late response but at this time, I am going to go ahead and deny this appeal. What MarKeeys has said is a blatant use of Killaura and it is not permitted.

Please click on the link in my signature to revise the rules and avoid getting punished in the future.

Latest posts

Members online