Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Johnnyboy132465

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyboy132465

Member Name Johnnyboy132465

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Johnnyboy132465

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : Dawggy

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Apparently fly hacking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Don't know I was at lobby doing parkour and fell often, which could have been mistaken for "flying"

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was at lobby doing parkour and fell often, which could have been mistaken for "flying"

Why should we unban you? I wasn't fly hacking or hacking in general and the fact that i have never been banned from a server ever.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing I can do from being mistakenly banned

How can we trust you again? I haven't done anything wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Have you noticed that Dawggy is the admin that most frequently bans persons on the server

Dawggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hello Johnny, myself and OGDaddy watched you as you flew towards the platform that we made that you can't get to legit. We watched you do this twice, as neither of us saw a good glimpse of you doing it the first time, but after seeing the second time, we knew that fly hacks were on or something very similar was toggled on.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.