play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jokahani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokahani

VIP
Member Name Jokahani

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jokahani

Length of Ban: infinity and beyond

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : ?

Staff who banned you : candy

Staff who dealt with you : candy also i think

Staff who have warned you previously : a lot of them

Reason for ban on record : "Not Listening to staff - Extensive History"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think the admins are ants, and im a god amongst them. they only use chemicals to communicate and they dont know a good man when they see one!!!

Why what is your explanation of this reason? "Why what is the explanation of this reason" pls fix grammar. anyways to answer what i think u were trying to ask is because i was unfairly banned

Why should we unban you? because im a good man and i love u guys and u guys r my family n i will miss u guys a lot if u dont unban me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will just not say anything. u can permanently mute me and not let me use tpa or other commands like /fly and stuff

How can we trust you again? ill do a pinky promise

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? weed causes ligma and i feel like there should be a disclaimer in the server about that thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.