Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Jonebonemalone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonebonemalone

Member Name Jonebonemalone

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Okillem

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft ban/mute

Staff who banned you : Spawl

Staff who dealt with you : spawl

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Extensive staff harassment"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that id probably been going at it for sometime before theyd seen is all i could think, but i wasnt.

What is your explanation of this reason? because i was Perma Muted for "extensive" staff harrassment, which was 2 sentences poking fun at Parch for his number of bans cause id seen his book of bans, Parch didnt even respond before i was perma muted, which may as well be a ban, cause theres no way i can interactively play the server whilst perma muted

Why should we unban you? Because i wasnt even intending harm, and id literally been on for 5 minutes. Like i said i was poking at parch cause a topic of alot of bans came up and id seen his books in the purge hed made for himself as rewards for reaching X amount of bans. Parch didnt even seem to have noticed it, and a minute after it wasnt visible in chat, i was perma muted. which makes the server unplayable. I admit me msging spalw on discord out of anger was uncalled for, but again the repremandation was severe, seeing that in the past after being verbally harrassed in discord and reporting it Both Dakota and Spalw told me multiple times they cant ban someone for something they do on discord.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ill never talk to a staff member again, so 0 chance of offending anyone.

How can we trust you again? even though seems most dont like me, im actually pretty reasonable and easy going.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I m sorry its gotten to the point where im scrutinized for anything i say, leaving kinda no room for me to joke around or anything, so i just wont anymore. n sorry for calling you A sensitive bitch spalw

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You've caused nothing but issues for staff on and off the server, its been made clear to all players that we aren't going to be as lenient as we used to on players providing nothing to the server apart from being toxic and disruptive. I've shortened your ban to 2 weeks but your perm mute will be kept on the server. If you carry on causing trouble for staff on or off the server you will be perm banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.