play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - JuniorRae

Status
Not open for further replies.

_JxR_

MVP++
Member Name JuniorRae

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JuniorRae

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm, TS Perm

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage, Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : NoodlyApendage

Reason for ban on record : Withholding Valuable Information from staff - Blacklisted

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I would not tell staff who told me information about what happened at a staff meeting.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I didn't want to be labeled as a snitch, but I have since told the owner who it was. I also was given a minute to tell, and I told within 53 seconds.

Why should we unban you? Because I have since told the owner who it was. I also was given a minute to tell, and I told within the time of 53 seconds. Also, the severity of the information that was leaked to me, was about NoodlyApendage talking shit on me at a staff meeting. Nothing else was told about it, except for how someone wanted to have a certain *unnamed* helper to be promoted.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't withhold information from staff members anymore, and I will do what I am told.

How can we trust you again? I won't withhold information from staff members anymore, and I will do what I am told. NoodlyApendage didn't seem to care last night when I talked about it on Teamspeak, he only seemed to care when I told reminded him about it today, where there was proof that I said that. I already told you who it was, so what is the big deal?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Etiam Homerus Nutat. I have given over 400 hours of my life to this server only to be banned for not telling the owner who leaked info about a staff meeting? I mean, lets be honest here, that's some bogus shit.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
First of all, you were definitely given over a minute to tell me. You made up some bullshit about how your computer was having issues, even though you were just speaking with Noodly before I got on. You were obviously trying to cause issues instead of simply telling us. You only told me who it was after that fact that I told you that you were out of time.

_JxR_

MVP++
It was not my intention to cause any issues. I was planning on telling you who it was in the first place, but my FPS was getting shit on due to my computer not being made for gaming. I get random lag spikes at random times(I have people who can vouch for this), and that is the reason I had to reboot my computer. I got on Teamspeak on my laptop right after I got banned, to tell you who it was. It was in my full interest to tell you who told me the information, but because my computer is not brand new, its performance is not the greatest, so I started getting FPS spikes.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
It was not my intention to cause any issues. I was planning on telling you who it was in the first place, but my FPS was getting shit on due to my computer not being made for gaming. I get random lag spikes at random times(I have people who can vouch for this), and that is the reason I had to reboot my computer. I got on Teamspeak on my laptop right after I got banned, to tell you who it was. It was in my full interest to tell you who told me the information, but because my computer is not brand new, its performance is not the greatest, so I started getting FPS spikes.
You were able to type "I need to restart my computer", but not the name of the person? Surely it would have been quicker.

_JxR_

MVP++
You were able to type "I need to restart my computer", but not the name of the person? Surely it would have been quicker.
Well, now that you say that, I realize I could have. I told you literally thirty seconds later on my laptop though, so what is the matter?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Well, now that you say that, I realize I could have. I told you literally thirty seconds later on my laptop though, so what is the matter?
Because I told you that you had one minute to tell me, after you refused to tell noodly, and you were still fucking around.

_JxR_

MVP++
I still told you who it was regardless of the actions leading up to it. I don’t get why Noodles didn’t care when I brought it up two nights ago. All he did was laugh and confirm that it was said. But... he did when I brought it up yesterday again. The severity of the information leaked is very little. Nothing was told to me except for the person being considered for promotion and how Noodles trashed me.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I still told you who it was regardless of the actions leading up to it. I don’t get why Noodles didn’t care when I brought it up two nights ago. All he did was laugh and confirm that it was said. But... he did when I brought it up yesterday again. The severity of the information leaked is very little. Nothing was told to me except for the person being considered for promotion and how Noodles trashed me.
That's a stupid argument. You told me only after Noodles had already spoken to you and you were threatened with being blacklisted.

_JxR_

MVP++
It doesn’t dismiss the fact that I told you. What is unbanning me going to do, kill you? I am just another player and another source of income for you when I donate, so there shouldn’t be a problem with a little bit of leniency.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
It doesn’t dismiss the fact that I told you. What is unbanning me going to do, kill you? I am just another player and another source of income for you when I donate, so there shouldn’t be a problem with a little bit of leniency.
We don't see players as "sources of income". I banned you because you were being a little shit and not complying with staff, even when threatened with being banned. I don't give a shit about your money if you're going to be acting like a child on my server, which is also the reason you were demoted in the first place.

_JxR_

MVP++
Never said you saw me as that, I said as another player. It’s fucking Minecraft, you sorta have to expect people to be acting like kids. If you don’t want to live with that fact, then go do something else for a living. I don’t care about the demotion, I just care about the ban. Even chinkson got unbanned and he is a toxic little shit as well. How come Ken only got banned for a month. I’d rather be have a ban length as a month rather than an instant unban. I have one other ban on my record, but look at all the other toxic players records. And they all got unbanned. I get banned once, and then the second time is a bogus perm ban? How is this shit fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.