Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Just_Cas_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Cas_

Member Name Just_Cas_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Just_Cas_

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Using X-Ray on this server to find spawners and let my VIP friend mine them

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Using X-Ray to find spawners
(look next toppick)

Why should we unban you? I was banned on 18 august-2017, its now 21 august 2017. In my countrey (netherlands) its SummerVacation, and in the vacation i am playing minecraft all day, I like this server so much and i am playing it all day long, but i found out how to X-Ray, and used that 1 day, and got banned, i learned a lesson, and found out how easy it is for this server to track x-ray people, i never wanna use x-ray again, is it posible i can get a Early-Unban? i hope that you trust me

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Delete my Hacked-Client

How can we trust you again? Take a extra look on me

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Hey admins,
In my last Ban Apeal lied about it, and i am sorry for that, i was just in pannick becouse i cant play anymore in my hollyday. You guys are doing a amazing job on this server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online