Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - justforappeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

justforappeal

Member Name justforappeal

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Walter_WhiteJr

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : Mason

Staff who dealt with you : Mason

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Ill explain dont have rec software:
So basicaly i was playing and staff tped to me and i said dont kill my alt which is my brother's acc and he plays on it and he got ban for being alt
I didnt use the right word for "alt (acc"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cus they didnt knew

Why what is your explanation of this reason? So basicaly i was playing and staff tped to me and i said dont kill my alt which is my brother's acc and he plays on it and he got ban for being alt
I didnt use the right word for "alt (acc"

Why should we unban you? Cus we didnt do anything and we both play on server lol

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Um not saying alt?

How can we trust you again? Because i give you my word

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks so much take care

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
In order for you to verify that you are separate people, you must connect to our teamspeak server, ts3.mc-drugs.com, and chat with an admin or above. Both of you will have to join on separate teamspeak accounts (computers) in succession of you both being able to play together again.

Until you can do this, this account will be kept on a suspension.

Many thanks,
gotedit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online