Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JustSky

JustSky

Member Name JustSky

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BleachyZ

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : no warning

Reason for ban on record : I was swimming around my base with depth strider and speed two and i was tpa-ed away into a hole where i was banned and he said i was hacking and that he was going to ban me for speed hacks.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea why i was banned i was not hacking and the staff that banned me deserves punishment for banning me without reason.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was running in water with speed 2 and depth strider and bow boosting and i was banned because i was moving too fast. When I was completely legit.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because i did nothing wrong i was using completely allowed methods and he had no reason to ban me. Also you can test my method of speed and depth strider in a zone too see that i was not hacking because you will see that if you use my method everyone can move that fast.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know what i did wrong in the first place so . The staff with have to understand the difference between legit and hacking. And i recommend having staff that don't ban the people that they are raiding.

How can we trust you again? I'm earning the trust by saying i have done nothing wrong and you should look into the staff known ass ThaCandyMan because he was raiding me and then banned mes he could get into my base. I saying that when there are corrupted staff on servers. That server will not last very long and you should fix your problem.

Also you can test my method of speed and depth strider in a zone too see that i was not hacking because you will see that if you use my method everyone can move that fast. Testing that i was not hacking.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Then my friends logged on and was banned without reason the name of that account is VerdenPlayz

This staff member had no reason to ban me or my friend and this I say is staff abuse.

Thank you,
Sincerely - BleachyZ

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What you are saying is completely false. I wasn't raiding you as I am an admin and do not play the server... That means I do not raid players since I do not play the server... I am here to do a job. I received a report of suspicious behavior so I came to spectate. During this time I looked to see which armor you had on, and what potion effects you were under. Yes I did see that you were under the effect of a speed 2 potion with depth strider 3. I also noticed the player reporting you was under the same effects. You were moving at 10x the rate of a legit player under those effects. I tried to contact you multiple times... I even told the players reporting you to stop attacking so I could get your story... You wouldn't stop until I took you to a private place then you finally decided you wanted to talk. And about the bow boosting... Yes I know what bow boosting is... You were not firing a bow when I noticed you moving so quickly, so you can't say you were bow boosting when you had no bow in hand. When I tped you to the private location, you were still using your sprint hacks as you were moving super quickly forwards and backwards. This is when I made my decision to ban you. As far as your "Friends" logging on... That was your account as you said when you logged in on the account when confronted... "You had no reason to ban me." I'm sure upper staff can pull the logs, and also the account was your IP. I have played for years so yes I know the difference between "legit" playing and hacked client modifications. I will let the upper staff read this and make their decision on the appeal... I will not accept nor deny the appeal since I am the one that did the ban. Thanks for your patience.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I have checked the IPs and can confirm that your "friend" was on the same IP as you. As for your ban, I trust Candy to make the correct decision if he had reason to believe that you were hacking. Appeal denied.

JustSky

also my bow was in my shild spot so i dont know what your saying. i had a sword in my left and a bow in my right its 1.11

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.