Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Kevzen

Kevzen

Member Name Kevzen

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Kevzen

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ban

Staff who banned you : CSDrago

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : XRay

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because the admins got a report of a raided base underwater, and that I dug right near it to find it, so they assumed it was XRayed.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I do not have the xray mod on Minecraft, nor do I own any other hacking devices.

If you're wondering how I found his base underwater, I was travelling in my boat looking for a spot to build a base. I saw a cobblestone pillar in the water. This made me suspicious so I decided to use F3 to look at the entities. When I used F3, I saw the entities pop up to about 40, so I knew something was up. So I followed the pillar and I dug down looking for a possible base. When I got inside the base, I saw around 30 wolves sitting in a pen. These wolves are what made the entity counter pop up in F3, Thus leading me to explore the base.
If you go back there an check I'm sure the cobblestone pillar is still there that he placed.
I found this all without breaking the rules.

Why should we unban you? I am a loyal player who does not cheat in any way, who is always helpful and believes in 100% fair play. I have been playing on the server for about a month now, I find it really enjoyable, I even purchased VIP+. I have a great attitude towards staff and everyone and I'm always mature and respectful.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure to take more pictures and evidence when I find a base.

How can we trust you again? I have never cheated in anyway before. I always follow the rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to review this.
I hope that you find this to all just be a misunderstanding, and if there is anything else I can help you with to make this process go smoother, let me know.
Thank you.

CSDrago

Appeal Accepted. My apologies, I missed that the cobble pillar was not made by you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.