Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - kiefweed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiefweed

Member Name kiefweed

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: kiefweed

Length of Ban: don't remember this was a while back

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban i was demoted from cop

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : "Hacked client - tracers"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I hit a cop I think it was that was invisible

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was confused on why a cop was invisible so I kept following the sprint & potion particles

Why should we unban you? Im already unbanned I just want to be cop again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't follow invisible people that are impossible to jail

How can we trust you again? This was 98 days ago and ever since then there has been no problems.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? No.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Due to how long ago the offense was, I am accepting this appeal and allowing you to become a cop again.

Although, if you do decide to become a cop and are found using a hacked client your will be permanently banned immediately.

kiefweed

Due to how long ago the offense was, I am accepting this appeal and allowing you to become a cop again.

Although, if you do decide to become a cop and are found using a hacked client your will be permanently banned immediately.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.