play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - kieran

Status
Not open for further replies.

kieran

VIP
Member Name kieran

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: i6e

Length of Ban: 30 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : i7e

Staff who dealt with you : i7e and kidcar (he let it happen)

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody did

Reason for ban on record : Staff impersation - change name (this is what he put)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i don't know how i impersonated him i just wanted to fit in and how is it impersonating if it isn't the same name.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i wanted to fit in and loved once again like old times.

Why should we unban you? i am very sorry and i think that it is ridiculous because i look up to i7e as a friend and a mentor so i wanted to be like him in always possible.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? dont be a dick.

How can we trust you again? because this has happened before and you did then so why not now.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? he didn't warn me so i think it is a false ban and i did not impersonate him in anyway i think this is bullshit. (also known as learn to admin)

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied, you have been childish in the past for the same reason. I am considering putting you on the blacklist as all you do is cause issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.