Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Kinkyness

Kinkyness

Member Name Kinkyness

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Kinkyness

Length of Ban: 24 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MCDrugs

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Using Playershops as storage.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : So let me start this by saying I am happy to wait out my ban, but I believe this was unjustified.

I had just bought a playershop with ~ 4 double chests full of loot, before I had time to empty them, Edit started up a conversation with me on a previous matter, He then proceeded to ban me for using Playershops as storage.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? So I understand that people use playershops as storage. But how can I be expected to move 4+ dubs of items, whilst I am in a conversation with you about another matter.

If you had not contacted me about the other matter, I was in the process of moving all of the items out of the shop so that it was not used for storage as I don't plan to use shops for storage as it is against the rules.

The question I have is, When you come in and break the previous owners shop signs, all the chests can be opened by any random person, thus the need to place signs on the chests temporarily. What else would you have me do?

To cut a long story short, It doesn't seem fair that you can ban someone for using Playershops as storage when they rented the shop less than 5 mins earlier and haven't even had a chance to move the items.

Why should we unban you? As I have said above, by no means did I attempt or plan to use the playershop as storage, I rented it about 5 mins earlier and hadn't got the opportunity to move the items out since I was in a conversation with Edit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I don't believe I did anything wrong, If Edit was not in a conversation with me, I would have moved the items out of the shop. My inventory was already full of the first load of items.

How can we trust you again? Well I don't believe I have done anything wrong nor did I attempt to do anything wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? To other admins or even Edit. I ask this, Is it really fair to ban someone within the 5 mins that they rent a shop, before they even have a chance to move the items out, regardless of what was in there?

I know storing items in playershops is against the rules, but I was given next to no time to move the previous owners stuff out.

The shop unrented at 1:36 EDT, Edit accepted my ticket to break the signs maybe 4/5 mins later. This gives me maybe, 5/6 mins to move all the stuff, which should be enough but edit starts up a conversation with me.

Of course you don't ignore an admin when he is accusing you of something. So I stop to talk to him, Edit proceeds to ban me at 1:47 EDT for the said matter, before I have even had sufficient time to remove the previous players items.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi.

I'd like to apologise for this ban. Your ban has been removed and cleaned from your record.
We will ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.
Spalw.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.