Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - KoalaKat

KoalaKat

Username:

In-Game Name: Thermosboy_

Reason for ban Admin looking into specific reason, i think it was because my cousin spammed slurs in chat or something.

Length of ban: Infinite

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Discord

Staff who banned you I dont know, this happened years ago when mcdrugs was still a thing on the old map.

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think its because my cousin was spamming slurs into the chat, he moved out now.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? He thought it would be funny, and i dont think he knew that it would get me in so much trouble.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well hes not here anymore so it shouldnt happen again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am an entirley different person from the person that got me banned, also its been like 2 years.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Sorry for all of the confusion, like i stated before, this happened so long ago so i dont remember all of the specifics.

KoalaKat

I guess it was me spamming the slurs in chat, i just wanna say, i do really apoligize. I didnt realize how shitty my chat conduct was. Thankfully, its been 2 and a half years since this, so I would say ive definitley grown as a person. It would be a great privlege if you guys let me into your community again.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted

Given the amount of time that has passed since the initial offense, I am willing to accept this appeal. You will be unbanned and free to rejoin our discord shortly. However, given the nature of the things you said to be banned, we will be monitoring your conduct on the discord and in-game. Any further offenses will result in you being banned from the discord again without the opportunity to appeal, and possibly also facing punishment on the server.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.