play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - KoolTewl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolTewl

MVP+
Member Name KoolTewl

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Kooltewl

Length of Ban: Not sure, 2 Hours 21 Min's left

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Witchh

Staff who dealt with you : Witchh?

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : afk macros

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea, i went into my shop, went afk and minimized Minecraft and then I wake up to being banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know why I was banned, not sure what my player was doing to look as if its afk macroing, and you cant get kicked from the server for afk so I don't even know why anyone would have an afk macro

Why should we unban you? I have no idea what I did to be banned, so I don't know what to not do to not be banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure what I can do in this situation to not be banned.

How can we trust you again? I don't believe that I have broken any trust as I didn't use any macros.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If I get denied can you tell me what my character was doing that would make it seem I was using a macro

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
At this time your ban has run out. Upon reviewing the evidence there was no sign of ask macros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online