Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Kota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kota

Member Name Kota

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Teeming

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Spalw

Reason for ban on record : Lying about staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think spalw thought I was lying about him.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was being told information about spalw that was false, I was told he was banned from qc for spamming 'Faggot' and that he used my name as a reference. There is no log of his ban so this information is deemed false.

Why should we unban you? I feel I should be unbanned because it was a miscommunication, that I was not in control of. I haven't done anything else bad on this server. I got muted for 5 minutes and that was it. I haven't been warned for anything except that mute and wasn't warned for this either..

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will keep my mouth shut and mind my business.

How can we trust you again? I haven't done anything untrustworthy besides this incident.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry that I upset you the way I did spalw. And I doubt this will get accepted. But I hope you believe that it was a miscommunication. My intentions were not to lie about you.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal accepted.

I would like to make clear that it was not acceptable for the our staff (including me) to join a server and act the way that we did - and for that I apologize on behalf of myself and the other staff involved. I cannot comment on our non-staff member doing so other than we did not supply them the IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.