play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - KOxKNOCKOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOxKNOCKOUT

VIP
Member Name KOxKNOCKOUT

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : some candyman guy

Staff who dealt with you : some candymand guy

Staff who have warned you previously : some candyman guy

Reason for ban on record : "constant nuisance"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm not sure man I wasn't breakin andy rules and he was baning me for being racist like I looked at the rules and it didn't say I couldn't be racist all I did was say some racist things and make a faction TheKKK but nowhere does it says that's against the rules mans

Why what is your explanation of this reason? idk man I was following the rules

Why should we unban you? because I broke no rules make a rule saying no racism and I wouldn't do it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not be a racist

How can we trust you again? idk man

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? why you no make rule say no racist not fare make rule not an me I be racist but no rule say no racist u look at /rule no rule say no racist like cmon man put no racist in rule

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied - You were warned countless times - You were muted multiple times and yet you continued to be an annoyance, and continue to use racism remarks. You were not following the rules as I pointed out to you in chat when you asked the rules.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have decided to shorten this ban to a week. If you continue to be racist, your perm ban will be given back.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.