Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - KSIF3V3R

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSIF3V3R

Member Name KSIF3V3R

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KSIF3V3R

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Mob Aura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was being ddosed and it probably appeared on the anti cheat that I was hitting multiple entities at once or it may have looked suspicious because I was lagging my ass off and spinning around all while still hitting things.

What is your explanation of this reason? Again I was being sent a lot of packets and my internet has just now recovered enough to work properly about 12 hours later. At first I didnt even think it was an attack on my internet bc my computer is really bad and it acts like that sometimes and I have gotten kicked by anticheat for it on some servers.

Why should we unban you? I have never hacked and have no intent of "hacking" because it makes the game unfair and unbalanced and I hate seeing hackers, especially on this server bc just one could mess up the entire economy.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? When being ddossed I will log off immediately

How can we trust you again? Im sorry I betrayed your trust in the first place but I honestly wasnt hacking . I understand now I should just log off when something like this happens

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry again I didnt mean any harm

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I watched you for quite a long time and your story is just not true. You were throwing items out of your inventory and equipping and unequipping your armour, all while consistently swinging at the mobs around you. You were also attempting to hit mobs the moment they spawned, even when they were far behind you.

Your ban is almost up. Just don't cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.