Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Landmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landmark

Member Name Landmark

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Landmark

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I dont know

Why what is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? Because i really enjoy this server and i dont wanna lose my base either which i was going to upgrade the protection on but was not able to because of my ban

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will do my best which i already was

How can we trust you again? U cant ur taking my word over the internet but i will not hack or xray ever

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I think u guys are doing a great job taking the real hackers and keeping them off the server when they are ruining the fun

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Hey there, someone complained that their vault was possibly xrayed so I went to take a look. The vault was almost at bedrock and it was not claimed. I checked it out and found out you were the one who raided it so I don't think you just found it by chance. This appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.