Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - lil_broughy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_broughy

Member Name lil_broughy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: lil_broughy

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt Ban (Perm)

Staff who banned you : Kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : Kidcar

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Appearantly Alt of my friend, Dont even know what that means?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea because I dont know what an ALT ban is

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have no idea, I was on the server for no longer than 2 minutes

Why should we unban you? Because I didnt even get out of the tutorial before I got banned, and I have no idea what an Alt of <player name> is. Our mate just showed us this really cool server because I am new to minecraft and lachlan_mccaig is new to the server as am I. I was just reading the tutorial and all of a sudden was banned. I have no idea what an Alt Ban is but I would really like to be apart of this server if someone could explain what is going on.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If someone tells me what it is I'll try and fix it

How can we trust you again? Because I literally have no idea how to do stupid stuff like that let alone get banned for it , Im new to minecraft

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If someone could give me a hand in showing me how to fix it I will do it ASAP. (EDIT: he was staying at my place for the week, but now he's gone back home, so maybe it has something to do with the IP adress but think you'll find he's not here anymore, proving that we are in fact two different people on two different PCS)

Last edited:

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Both of you will need to jump on our teamspeak server (ts3.mc-drugs.com) and speak to an admin to prove that you are both separate people.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

If you would like another chance to prove that you are two separate people then please join our teamspeak server then please personally message myself and I am sure I would be able to sort this out for you.

Warm regards,
gotedit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.