Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - LITTLE5LAYER

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Member Name LITTLE5LAYER

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LITTLE5LAYER

Length of Ban: 1 HOUR

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MINECRAFT TEMP

Staff who banned you : BEEBOT

Staff who dealt with you : Beebot

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning

Reason for ban on record : I meant to say a message in party chat "yo fuhrer i missed you" then beebot asks if I was talking to him and I say yeah I missed you I guess. Then I get banned. It was meant as a joke to the leader of my faction as he's our leader.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think beebot thought I was disrespecting him by calling him a "nazi leader"

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I guess he meant the first bit was I saying to him

Why should we unban you? It was taken out of context and in the wrong chat it was meant to be in /pc

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Type /pc first

How can we trust you again?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Last edited:

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
What did I do, it's a running joke in the faction like a dictatorship. Just like how Jrd3044 has the North Korean dictator as his profile picture.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
I didn't even call beebot it so how's it staff disrespect. It's like if I call a random person a name then any staff member can ban me for "staff disrespect"

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We have seen the context and the "Running Joke" being towards beebot for a while now. Its useless to argue.

Latest posts

Members online