play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - LITTLE5LAYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Member Name LITTLE5LAYER

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LITTLE5LAYER

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft tempban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : idek

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Chest shop exploiting other players

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well marzattackz was putting some new chests in his buddy beebot99's shop so I took a gander at what he was offering. So I saw some free books in the open chest and I took them and went afk for a moment to get my super noodles whilst leaving a friendly lol in the chest which was out of my view after I opened it (I was in an odd position) I come back after I had taken these "33 books" and I'd been banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I took a gander in a chest and before I knew it there were half a stack of books in the chest so I snagged them. I thought it was a joke because seeing as there were books in a chest probably put in there by another dude.

Why should we unban you? I didn't even take them out, they were still left in the chest. It's just I had the chest opened on my screen.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't fuck around with someone from an allied faction's shop. Or any other person's shop under these circumstances.

How can we trust you again? It's not often someone puts items in an open chest and you get banned for it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was accidental, I didn't harm anyone by doing it because I didn't take the items. I was also not aware this was an exploit because all I had done was open a chest.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You and KoolTool were there trying to get into his chests while he was stocking... I was there for a bit watching and you are the one that was taking the stuff from his chest after we would put his sign up. You can wait out the ban because you knew exactly what you were doing.
Appeal Denied.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
lmao how did I know what was happening? I didn't even message kooltewl once or read his messages. All I did was take the books.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
all i did was look in a chest then a few seconds later books were put in and i took them out = 7 day ban. nice.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban appeal has already been denied.
The length of the ban longer than usual as your extensive history warrants harsher punishments.

We recommend that you take extreme care when rejoining the server.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.