Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - lkohlb

lkohlb

Member Name lkohlb

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Lkohlb

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : MarKeeys

Staff who dealt with you : NA

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : I left a faction because my faction leader was banned and I am not that good of an independent minecraft player and without a leader i wouldn't know what do so I left then joined another Faction where I probably would have stayed for a year or 2 but now I cant cause I got banned and basically since I found this server I have been on it mainly all day.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That I left Factions and joined new ones to steal stuff and keep it as mine.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Because many people do it and don't get banned so they think that i'm doing it so they banned my

Why should we unban you? because this server has literally been my life since i found it .

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? never change factions unless faction gets disbanded.

How can we trust you again? because why would I lie I am a very good person and don't like getting in trouble.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm a person who does not like hacker's and people who break the rules so why would I if I don't like it when others do it. Also I know it's a short ban But I basically live on this server

Last edited:

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Greetings!

Thank you for your appeal.
You said hours ago that you've left a faction because the base was raided and then you join RKS for a few hours. After they got raided and the owner got banned, you, on your own consent left the faction to join another one after being in one for a few hours.

Please wait for an admin for the final decision for this appeal. Thank you for your patience.

lkohlb

The reason i left the first faction yes is because it got raided but also The leader didnt get on for 2 days and i didnt know how he wanted me to fix the base

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

Sorry for the late response but at this time, I am going to go ahead and deny this appeal as you will be unbanned soon and you can simply wait it out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.