Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Luna326

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna326

Member Name Luna326

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Luna326

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Banned

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Not sure. I was muted for 5 minutes. Then I got banned.

Reason for ban on record : "No Intent To Play"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : If my memory serves me correctly, I was asking for help or something from the staff, and I was getting ignored. I could be wrong though. But I got annoyed and said that the staff team not helping as much as they could, along with the constant lag of the server, was the reason that my friends and I had stopped playing for a bit.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? This is what happened right before I was banned, so I think I'm right to assume.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I think I should be given a second chance considering I've not done anything in the past. I'm just a normal player who was having a bad day and took it out on staff.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't use the /helpme command to talk to staff when I am muted, considered I do not plan on being muted anymore.

How can we trust you again? I mean it is quite simple, we as humans grow and change.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope this appeal gets accepted so I can play with my friends again, however, "Appeals for 'apologies' or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied." worries me, considering the whole purpose of me appealing is to inform you that I am wrong, that I am sorry, and that I would like to be forgiven. Respond to this appeal however you see fit. <3

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal accepted.

As this is a no intent to play ban, they're usually lifted by an apologetic appeal.
I don't recall exactly what happened to get you banned, as it was a while ago, so I can't provide any clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.