Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Accepted Ban Appeal - M1ken1ke66

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by M1ken1ke66, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1ken1ke66

M1ken1ke66 New Member

Member Name M1ken1ke66

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: M1ken1ke66

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Lag machine

Staff who banned you : noodlyappendage

Staff who dealt with you : noodlyappendage

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : lag machine

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : we were in the same faction as someone who made a lag machine. The place was supposed to be a new base as well, so I had a home set there. I appeared when the admin was there while banning our faction member that had started trying to lag the server without our knowledge

What is your explanation of this reason? I went to the base to continue building stuff. I went back home to store things. Was unaware of the situation.

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong, did not attempt to lag the server, and was only related by faction to the lagger. I was only attempting to be efficient with farming. I feel like i was banned for simply being a suspect.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ill probably stick to my two main bases instead of expanding to a third area now.

How can we trust you again? Ive recieved no warnings in the past. All ive done is mind my own business making farms. I saw no reason to be untrusted other than not knowing the lagger personally.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Fairly certain i did nothing wrong.
  2. NoodlyApendage

NoodlyApendage Admin Staff Member Admin 2017 Map Founder MVP+

Block logs show you placing blocks in the lag machine.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. M1ken1ke66

M1ken1ke66 New Member

That does not mean that I knew it was a lag machine nor does it mean I had the intent to build one.
  4. NoodlyApendage

NoodlyApendage Admin Staff Member Admin 2017 Map Founder MVP+

Appeal Accepted with conditions.

I will be unbanning you but if any similar behaviour occurs your ban will be reinstated
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.