Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Major_Pain420

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Major_pain420

In Game Name : Major_pain420
Length of Ban : Permaban
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : where it say that?
Staff who banned you : spawl
Staff who dealt with you : spawl
Staff who have warned you previously : no warning at all.
Reason for ban on record : xray, when i didt even xray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : a miscommunication as what the glitch was.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I got banned for xray i dont even have. my game was glitching and i saw a hidden chests in player shops(which cant be used for storage) and I reported it, and got banned for xray WHEN I DIDT HAVE XRAY.
Why should we unban you : I applied for helper, and i really like the server, this is really well made, not like the other drugs server i was on.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : idk, bc i didt do anything wrong. it was a glitch in my game, i had to completly restart my game.
How can we trust you again? : because i didt do anything wrong in the first place, so i should in theory still be trusted. Im a good person and am innocent and not proven guilty.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Please unban me, I did nothing wrong. I was a glitch in my game, my friends game does it all the time bc he has a corrupt file in his and doesnt feel like re installing mc. Please unban me <3 ive put in so muhc work on this server.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello, again I do sincerely appreciate the report.

Please in as much detail as possible explain the 'glitch' that caused you to be able to see the chests.
I consulted many staff members and considered all possible explanations myself and many others could come up with.

Thanks,
Spalw.

*Note regardless the ban was less than a standard xray ban (3 days) due to the report*

M

Major_pain420

the screen turned from all black with flickers of random blocks to the inverted of that. it did that for about 20 seconds then i restarted my client and looked for the chests that i saw to see if they were being used normally, i didt see any chests so i told spalw. the random blocks that i saw were wood and the last couple flickers i saw 2 double chests under the ground level. I opened the door to see if i could see any chests after i reloaded my client and as i said before i didt so i told spalw.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The player miswrote the report, it was only a two day ban.

Ban appeal closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.