Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mana_Fix

Mana_Fix

Username:

In-Game Name: Mana_Fix

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Caught in the Act 2nd Offense (Presents)

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game (spawn world)

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? according to the reason of my ban, I would have been banned because I would have used a software type "Xray" in order to obtain the gifts present in maps

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I hestime the reason of my ban as invalid: Indeed the gifts on which I was made ban had already been claimed by my share, I returned in order to take the coordinated of this one. I knew exactly where these gifts were (located in the sewer under a puddle).
When I turned around to take the 2nd gift, the staff immediately banned me while I already knew the position of these 2 gifts.

I think that this ban is not deserved because since my first ban, I did not repeat

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Knowing that I did not use any third party software to obtain these two gifts, since I already knew their position, I hesitate to do anything specific to prevent this event from happening again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Knowing that I had already recovered these 2 gifts, I do not see any valid reason to use a third party software, thus to take the risk to be unnecessarily banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I think you are able to check the logs to prove that I had already retrieved these 2 gifts, so they were not XRAY or any cheating software since I already knew their position.

C

CraydorGM

How did you know the location of every present I watched you find for 20 minutes, running immediately to them with no time in between? This isn't over 2 presents, this is over at least 15 I watched you get in rapid succession, at least half of which would not have been easily found.

Mana_Fix

90% of these gifts seen were already taken by my share this morning, I had just forgotten to save my txt file containing the coordinates of the different gifts, so I knew the position of those, I just had to go back to put the coordinates in a text file.

C

CraydorGM

There were numerous presents I watched you claim that were not easily accessible/noticeable from where you would be or the direction you were travelling, that you would immediately turn and snap to and claim.

I also found a base in the block logs you x-rayed to get to.

I wasn't watching for 5 minutes. I was watching for at least 20. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.