Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Marius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius

Member Name Marius

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Lunarciver

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : -

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : Script for farming.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Use of software that put me in advantage above other players.

Now, what did the admins think?
- "He is a cunt"
- "He is shit at programming"
- "Ay lads come see this guy, I found a haxor"

What is your explanation of this reason? Trying to get herbalism level up whilst away from pc taking a shit and smoking a zoot

Why should we unban you? I deserve to be banned yes, but I don't get why perm. My actions have not affected any other player directly and has not brought about toxicity that would drive people away. (Like other hacks would)
I still want to play on your server, I understand that I should be banned but just don't agree on the length of it.
As of the alts that were used, they were not used to evade any type of punishment. That is a bannable offence I agree, but I only used the alts to help the server by voting. And I got you guys a shit tonne of votes which are legit in the eyes of the voting websites.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? First measure, not help the server by voting again. I know you think I'm a salty kid, but I had to say it.

Second measure, smoke a spliff.

Third measure, don't code when I'm high, clearly shows how shit the script is.

Last measure, of course, not attempt to make/use any scripts on your server, and my sincere apologies

How can we trust you again? You never trusted me :*

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? All other bans issued for farming scripts are like a couple days long... I don't get why mine is permanent. If you won't decrease from permanent at least tell me why others only got 7 days.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have absolutely no tolerance for players doing these kinds of exploits.

I have spoken about this in the past - but making a concerted effort to create a system which entirely defeats the main objective of the server is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Your ban length is in-line with similar cases. There has been no error made.

Appeal denied.

*Note*
We strongly discourage using alternate accounts to vote and will permanently ban players who do.
It destroys the credibility of the server, and also is exploitative as you're obtaining far more rewards from the vote system than intended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.