Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - matttherapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

matttherapper

Member Name matttherapper

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Matttherapper

Length of Ban: permantely

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Farm Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned because he thought i was hacking by placing seeds down fast with my clicking

What is your explanation of this reason? I was clicking really fast so i could plant them faster because i wanted to rank up faster

Why should we unban you? i love too play this game i play it all the time its so much fun and its the only server i actually like playing on minecraft. and have really fun on it with me and my friends.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont click as fast so it doesnt look like im hacking

How can we trust you again? i will put it on everything that i will nit hack ever and go by the rules of the game like everyone else because thats what makes it fun

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This really is the only server i play on and when i saw i got banned i was sad because i really enjoy playing on this server.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I gave you many many chances to talk to me in game and you would never speak with me... Your actions of placing the seeds were far beyond of being able to place them manually even with fast clicking. The way you placed seeds all around you is an exact hacked client feature called fast place massively popular on the Wurst client.

matttherapper

I gave you many many chances to talk to me in game and you would never speak with me... Your actions of placing the seeds were far beyond of being able to place them manually even with fast clicking. The way you placed seeds all around you is an exact hacked client feature called fast place massively popular on the Wurst client.
i didnt have my volume up so i couldnt her you

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You do realize there is no voice chat in minecraft correct? Volume has nothing to do with seeing my messages I was typing to you the entire time you were trying to swing your sword at me and run from me.

matttherapper

You do realize there is no voice chat in minecraft correct? Volume has nothing to do with seeing my messages I was typing to you the entire time you were trying to swing your sword at me and run from me.
i thought u were trying to steal my stuff and i dont look at the messages im sorry can you please give me a second chance this is my favorite server i literally dont play any other server

Last edited:

matttherapper

will you please unban me i love this server like i wanna play right now but i cant will you please unban me you can watch me and check in on me to make sure im not hacking

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
After speaking with you privately, I am going to reduce the ban from Perm to a normal hacked client ban of 5 days. Appeal accepted (Reduced Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online