Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - megaawsome189

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaawsome189

Member Name megaawsome189

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: megaawsome189

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Use of alts

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : Havent dealt with anyone yet

Staff who have warned you previously : Not been warned before

Reason for ban on record : use of alts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Me and my friend lukabuzka11 play together on the server all the time. You can see in logs we log in at the same time all the time. I think we got confused as the same person.

What is your explanation of this reason? We are often in the base at separate times because of work conflict so it must be a misunderstanding

Why should we unban you? I have not broken any of the rules

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I dont know im sorry

How can we trust you again? I haven't broken any rules

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please I love playing on this server. The community is super fun and the staff are all really nice.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Both of you please download, and come on teamspeak and verify you're two different people and you'll both be unbanned.
TeamSpeak IP: ts3.mc-drugs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online