Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - MeLunar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeLunar

Member Name MeLunar

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MeLunare

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : i got no warning

Reason for ban on record : Invisible on Cop Duty

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think the admin thought that i was running around with invis on cop duty.

What is your explanation of this reason? i went to sell my last drugs with a invis pot to get money for smuggler so i could become a cop, when i joined the cop force i went on duty but i forgot i had 1 more min on invis cause i had particles off then i saw that there was people around me telling me i was invis so i was just standing still waiting for it to go out but i got banned when it stopped.

Why should we unban you? i did not mean invis on duty and i when i saw that i was invis i was just standing still.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will never use a pot again cause im a cop

How can we trust you again? it was a mistake and i will never do it again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i never meant to go on duty with invis and i did not use it to my advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online