play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - mika

mika

Username:

In-Game Name: MikalaxxLauren

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game (town)

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Xray for diamonds and CraydorGM

Why do you think you were banned? For xraying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Because i didn't understand/know how bad the consensuses would be.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Same as last time

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because this is my very server my home it's just my dream game it's just like mcdrugs which i loved but rebrand and seeing the repercussions of my actions i understand how big of a mistake this was. You can ask personal friends on the server when i make a mistake and is serious the issue/problem will nether happen again. I understand i am not special. I am truly sorry and didn't understand how big of an impact x-ray can have on a server and how it can cause problems. Please undue the ban or shorten. I love this server too much and just can't wait till next map and I'm willing to go by anything or do anything just to play this server 1 last time. I haven't done anything all day but just waiting for a response.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I am only doing an appeal again to try to get CraydorGM to respond and see it cause i am truly sorry to him the mods owner and players for what I have done. (I will be praying tonight)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied.

You have Xrayed 2 times on the server this map. You had your chance but desided to come back after the first ban and Xray again. The map reset is in may, you can rejoin then and not before. making new ban appeals will not get you unbanned.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you being unaware of us catching you cheating the first time doesnt change the fact you were cheating when you're on the server, more then once. ignorance isnt a excuse!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.