play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Miss_Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
Member Name Miss_Leon

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Miss_Leon

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine Craft Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : Ace42986

Reason for ban on record : Free cam / Multiple offences

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was using Freecam making it blatantly obvious and been a complete fucking idiot by telling gaeking that i think there is so and so inside which most likely got me banned

What is your explanation of this reason? As i'm naughty and i just think that i don't realised how stupid i am and now I've just made hacking a habit which is a bit annoying

Why should we unban you? I'm not asking for an unban i'm just asking for my ban to be shortened as i think a permanent ban is a bit excessive as my previous ban was 13 days so maybe like a month would be appreciative, But as i say it's up to you to really decide. As i think after a month (and i know i always say this but now as I've realised that i can most definitely get a permanent ban) i will realise that hacking doesn't get you anywhere in a game/server like this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well i don't know what to say in this part as every time I've done an appeal I've said that ill get rid of them and now that's a bit old and I've lied every time and i'm hoping that this last chance that you may be willing to give me would stop me from hacking again.

How can we trust you again? This is a hard one to answer now as I've made you trust e and I've failed I've lied to you all constantly but this time will definitely be the last. When i first re-joined the server back in October (before i installed hacks) i was actually going to apply for helper when i got to 72 hours /ot but then i blew it by installing hacks.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say that Killah121 has dealt with me very well each time I've broken rules (And I'm not saying this so you can be like "ooh he's being nice to admin so we should unban him" I'm saying this because genuinely i think hes a good admin. I'm not going to say anything such as you need to promote him because it'll make you think that i'm trying to push it now but genuinely i think hes amazing also Ace as an admin is doing excellent.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
You've had too many chances to change your ways in which you haven't. You will not be welcomed back until next map reset. Until then go enjoy your free time elsewhere... maybe outside or something.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
It was neither as them it was just asking for a shorter ban length. But anyway i will go outdoors and do something worth while as i already have been

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The cheek of making this ban appeal after begging me to unban you on discord as a "Christmas present" is fucking pathetic and pretty close to "i lost my boosters 6 months ago and didn't tell anyone but I want them back anyway". You didn't even mention this in the ban appeal, either.

I was very tempted to blacklist you, after seeing this ban.
8CqRdU8.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online